- Post 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done;
- See if anybody else responds with "I've done that." If they have, you need to add another!
1: I have sung the National Anthem before a major league baseball game.
I have ridden in the back of a police car with the light and sirens on. (No, it wasn't what you think.) I have spun wool on a spinning wheel. I have pierced other people's ears.
I have been aboard a US naval air craft carrier. I have successfully bred budgies.
Domestic, Solitary, Serious, Intelectual: you are the Cat! Cat represents a balance of strength in both physical and spiritual, psychic and sensual powers, merging these two worlds into one. Curious, intelligent, and physically adept, cat people tend to live in a world all their own.
This test categorized you based on four different axes of personality, which were then associated with a different animal. The four axes, as well as all possible results are explained below.
Wild/Domestic: This first axis categorizes you based on how much you are drawn to the outdoors, versus how much you are drawn to civilized situations. Domesticity has many shapes and forms, and varies from the joy of dolphins leaping next to a ship to the steadfast loyalty of a family dog.
Gregarious/Solitary: This axis measures how solitary you are. If you scored high, it means that you enjoy the company of other people, while a low score indicates that you prefer a more solitary lifestyle.
Trickster/Serious: This axis measures how well you line up with conventional trickster archetypes. People who fall into this archetype have a sense of humor and an excitable, highly chaotic streak. Scoring low doesn't mean that you don't have a sense of humor; it just means that you probably don't think dynamite is very funny.
Intellectual/Emotional: This last axis determines whether you are more emotional -- acting based on feelings and instinct, or rational and intelectual -- acting more on thought than on your gut feelings.
|Link: The Animal Archetype Test written by crumpetsfortea on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
In 2007, fluffy_cloud resolves to...
Pay for my security guards on time.
Spend less time on peace.
Start a green fund.
Give up weaving.
Find a better sca.
I guess I'm not the pacifist I thought I was. Perhaps this is why I need to pay for my security guards on time.
Take a look at your LJ friend list, then list up to ten things you want to say to ten different LJ friends. Do NOT state who these people are. DO NOT confirm nor deny any “comment speculation”.
1) I envy your ability to work through difficult things while sticking to your goals.
2) I just know that beneath that shallow exterior lies a deep and thoughtful person. I just wish that you had the courage to show that side of you more often.
3) Your tremendous inner strength and outlook on life shames me.
4) You are much more talented than you think you are.
5) I'm not living your life and I probably don't know you nearly as well as I think I do but you seem to be almost happy; save for one or two things, true happiness seems to be within your grasp.
6) I wish I could give your true self back to you. It breaks my heart to see you like this.
7) I believe in you.
8) Sometimes I wonder if you find it eaiser to be the way you are instead of anything else.
9) Sometimes you make me feel nostalgic.
10) If the situation were different, I could totally picture you and someone else on my friends list in a relationship.
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions.
1. If you had to get a tattoo, what would you get and where?
I already have two tattoos but I've always wanted a full color one of a wren. I'd also like one of a tree frog. I'm not sure where I'd have them placed though. It would have to be in a spot that wouldn't sag too terribly much as I aged.
2. What's your favorite unpopular green vegetable (spinach, broccoli, brussel sprouts, etc)?
I really like spinach if it is raw or lightly steamed. The stuff that comes in a can is swill and I won't touch it.
3. Most people collect something, even if they aren't conscious of it - what do you (probably) have too many of?
Extention cords. I'm damned if I know why but I have about half a million of the things. The wierd part is that if I think about it, I can't ever recall buying a single one. I also have a ton of books but those don't count becuase one can never have too many books.
4. Have you ever built an R- or X-rated snowperson or sand figure, if so, are there pictures and if not, do you want to now?
No, I havent. I've always wanted to build Calvin-style snowmen though. Winter is around the corner and we shall see what happens. Photographs may or may not be involved. Bribes may or may not be the final in this decision.
5. You met your hubby on the internet, I met my squirrel on the internet, is this normal or are we just geeks?
We are geeks. Since geek seems to be the new black or something along those lines, this makes us cool.
1 I have two tattoos.
2 I am somewhat double jointed.
3 I used to be a voice major but over time I grew to hate the sound of my own voice. I no longer sing.
4 I have Touretes Syndrome
5 I do not like the sensation of being drunk.
6 I got engaged to my husband before I met him in person.
7 I was once asked out on a date by a man who claimed to be Aurthur's sword Excalibur.
8 Though they are usually a hazel green, my eyes can change their color.
9 I can braid my hair better and faster than I can braid some one elses.
10 I have gone to nice restruants in period garb.
Claim your Superpower Meme!
1: Pick your superhero name (or supervillian name if you're not the do-gooder type).
I am Rabid Wren
2: Claim your superpower. Don't pick a power already being used i.e. Flying like Superman or generating magnetic fields like Magneto. Be creative.
My superpower is making people instantly realize when they are being a total dumbass.
3: Post this in your journal so that others may see and get the chance to claim their superpower.
|My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul|
|goddess_of_impe goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as Klaus the Forklift Driver.|
|ambitious_wench tricks you! You get an eraser.|
|lederhosen tricks you! You get a wet rag.|
|lunacyrawr tricks you! You get a piece of paper.|
|malloc1024 tricks you! You get an eraser.|
|moxie_man gives you 18 yellow vanilla-flavoured gummy bats.|
|mr_figgy gives you 10 pink tropical-flavoured gummy bats.|
|nefaria tricks you! You lose 24 pieces of candy!|
|notasquirrel tricks you! You get an eraser.|
|panacea1 gives you 2 purple root beer-flavoured gummy bats.|
|reynardo gives you 4 orange spearmint-flavoured gumdrops.|
|goddess_of_impe ends up with 10 pieces of candy, an eraser, a wet rag, a piece of paper, an eraser, and an eraser.|
|Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.|
I know I usually get tricked every year but wtf? Erasers?
In my dream, there was a man named Ken. He is the husband of a manipulative and unstable friend that my mother used to know. I haven't seen (or really thought of) him since I was a kid. He was proudly showing me his new baby son saying that he had a new wife now. He was telling me about how sorry he was that he had to desert his old family but they were too selfish and out of control.
I could not get him to explain to my satifaction why just leaving his family was a good thing. He was the "sane" one in his self-centered, out of control family but he never did anything to impose order and reign his family in. He would always just sigh whenever things happened. I could see that by just ignoring his old problem family and starting over, he fixed nothing. Though his new wife didn't appear in the dream, I could picture life with his new family slowly spinning out of control and he would do nothing to stop it. I kept trying to explain this to him but he refused to listen and kept asking if I would take the baby for a while.
Wierd, vivid dreams always bother me.
In other news of the day, tell me what kind of pirate am I?
This is a rarity. You are the real gothic type.
Since you have this result, you should know
that Goth is a culture and not a stereotype.
You might take offense to people who
stereotype themselves as gothic. You stand
out from that "darkness" they think
that Gothic types are about. You fully focus
yourself in nature and its ways. You believe
in a balance in the world--that things happen
for a reason, and that we should seek it. You
are religious in your own way and you believe
in doing what is right. You're calm and see
things as equal to create balance. (ex: good
and evil, etc). You sound like a very
peaceful person, especially since you don't
believe in war and enjoy tranquility.
Seriously...Are You as Gothic as You Think You Are?
brought to you by Quizilla